Are you a kid at heart? Have you always dreamt to design your own toys? This is your opportunity! Goliath is looking for a product designer that loves toys & games. You see sketching as a canvas for storytelling and love to bring concepts to life. A new generation of kids is ready to be amazed, inspired, and entertained by your creations.
Goliath is a worldwide leading games & toys company with a strong desire for growth. We create an extensive portfolio of toys and games every year and a lot of those could include your creations! Goliath’s portfolio includes collectables, action and nurturing toys, art & crafts and games for all ages.
Our Dutch (Hattem) office is looking for a full time Product Designer to complement the Design team.
- Concept sketching is your second nature
- Strong personal interest in brainstorming and conceptualization
- Familiar with 3D programs (Zbrush/Maya/Blender/Solidworks/Fusion 360/…)
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knows basic design rules and how to apply them to your products
- Familiar with Adobe suite (Photoshop & Illustrator)
- 3 years of professional working experience as a product designer
- Strong passion for toys and games
- Experience with children’s products or properties is a plus
- Create inspiring new concepts for physical toys and games
- Sketch out product concepts
- Build real products from your concepts with the help of a developer, marketeer, and engineer.
- Responsible for the design aesthetics, play pattern and experience of the brand.
- Make visual brand presentations and present them to higher management
- Create sizzles (short marketing videos) or animations to present your toys
- Lead brainstorms within the design team.
- Test your products with kids
- Storyboard TVC set-ups
Working at Goliath Design & Development
- You’ll be working in a dynamic and creative team that shares a passion for play
- Work closely with Toy Developers, Character Designers and Graphic Artist to create amazing games and toys that hit the markets worldwide.
- Play games during working hours
- Shoot foam darts at your teammates if you need a break
- Opportunities to develop yourself professionally
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work part time from home
- Be part of an innovative, international team that works on the most amazing products with one goal: make kids happy around the world.
Send that shiny portfolio and resume to HR@goliathgroup.com