Goliath was founded in 1980 and is one of the few remaining family-owned global toy and game companies. Goliath is an international manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of products. Examples include Wahu®, Sequence®, Rummikub®, Phlat Ball®, Tri-Ominos®, Wordsearch™, Pop the Pig®, Doggie Doo™, Gooey Looey™ and Catch the Fox™.
The company has continued to see substantial growth with the acquisitions of Pressman Toy®, JAX®, Tucker Toys® in the US, Crown & Andrews® and Britz ‘n Pieces/Wahu in Australia, Modelco® in France, and Elephanta® in New Zealand.
Today Goliath is the 2nd largest game company in France and 3rd largest in the USA.
Goliath is a market leader in TV-promoted games and strong in many other toy categories, such as puzzles, arts & crafts, outdoor, activity, and novelties. Goliath products now sell in more than 75 countries worldwide and the company has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Poland, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
To expand our business we are now looking for a
Amazon Sales Director
The Amazon Sales Director is responsible for BENELUX markets within Goliath. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Drive sales results, profitability and growth of the Amazon accounts by continuously optimizing the fundamentals
- Maintain and develop a credible and productive long-term relation with Amazon/ e-commerce partners.
- Closely cooperate with Sales, Logistics and general managers to realize sales targets within Amazon.
- Analyzes and monitors the data for Amazon and builds up a sales strategy to be more successful in this market.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinate efficient approach to the customer, by working with Sales, Marketing, Logistics and Finance team
- Executing Account Strategy for Amazon market
- Taking an active role in building the relation with Amazon
- Understand the impact on the algorithms of Amazon and implement them in Goliath’s straegy
- Responsible for developing a Activation Plan for Amazon for the next 12-24 months, review them quarterly to reach the target
- Collaborate with the local teams in Europe
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 7-10 years of experience in various sales and/or marketing roles.
- Strong business acumen and P&L responsibility experience
- Relevant experience in online retail or international consumer goods sales & marketing with focus on digital and E-Commerce.
- Experience in online marketing and development of Amazon markets
What are you offered?
A challenging and varied full-time position with a lot of freedom, responsibility, and independence in a growing organization. We offer a good salary with suitable secondary employment conditions
Have you become enthusiastic after reading the above vacancy? Do you think you are the right person to join our company, send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org