Goliath BV is an international creator and distributor of board games and interactive toys with successful titles such as Rummikub, Triominos and Sequence. As a family business, Goliath offers a dynamic and inspiring work environment where new ideas can grow and flourish. Goliath has offices in Hong Kong, throughout Europe, the US and Australia and is an international company focused on growth.
EXPORT MARKETING/ARTWORK RESPONSIBLE (DTP)
As export marketing/ artwork support you have the responsibility to make sure that sales in our Export Markets are aligned with our corporative guidelines. You work from our NL HQ and report to the General Manager ROW (Export).
Task & Duties
- Make sure all the artworks are received by the customer as soon as they place the order in not later than 1 working day if the products is in the general assortment
- Make sure that the right article number is shown on the artwork box to be send to production in coordination with the Junior Export Account Manager and HK.
- Be the main responsible for all the artwork related towards the customer (internal and external) and being the latest responsible of deliver the artwork to the factory after customer confirmation (Ideal timing no more than 7 working days)
- Keep track of Artwork Flow and coordinate this with the Junior Account Manager at the Export Department. This also need to be coordinated with HK office in regards all the orders.
- Keep updated the photo gallery for the Export items or additional items in case need it for the Department
- Responsible to send to the customer all the pictures and contents need it for Marketing related purposes. If required liaising with the corresponding product manager at R&D in order to get the right pictures.
- Creation of International Catalogues (HK/Nuremberg/Distoy/Others) in line with the department needs as well as invitation to trade shows.
- Liase with all the internal departments in the company in order to get this task done properly (R&D, Brand Marketing Manager, Product Managers)
- In the even of selling to Retailers from Export, this position will be responsible to produce the artwork need it. In case of distributor this can happen exceptionally, and customer should pay for the extra service.
- Cooperate and coordinate all the tasks with the Export Team
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong DTP skill set
- Understanding on International customer and knowledge
- Good Organization and structural skills
- Initiative Mind
What do we offer you?
- An appropriate salary + bonus system
- Company telephone / laptop
- A varied and challenging job
Are you up for the challenge? Send your motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated. An assessment/business case can be part of the selection process.